Glass water bottle with carry handle.
SquireMe is made for the modern day dweller. Whether it's hiking up a mountain or strolling through the city, SquireMe will brighten up your hydration needs with its soft-edge square shape and a variety of colours to suit any personality.
Glass is where it is at
And not just any glass – SQUIREME is crafted out of lightweight, lab-quality, borosilicate glass. "But won't it break if I drop it?" we hear you ask. Yes, of course it will. So add it to your list of things you don't want to drop – smartphone, pizza, grandma, SQUIREME. Besides, no matter what you put inside, glass ensures pure taste, as glass is the only material (next to porcelain) from which liquids do not absorb additives. It doesn't break down over time, and doesn't need to be coated, so you won't end up drinking a bunch of chemicals. It's just glass. And glass is good.
Heavy on design, light everywhere else
Everything about SQUIREME is designed to make it easy to carry, delightfully light and easy to clean. Its thin silicone sleeve means it's soft and grippy in all the right places, and underneath it's got all the right curves. And there's a colour to match every style. Especially yours.
Eco best friend
Nothing feels as good as banishing plastic bottles from your life forever. Knowing that you'll leave less of a trace as you move through the world isn't just a cool thing to Instagram – it's the right way to live. And let's not forget the ecology of you. With your easy-drinking companion always at your side, you'll take in more fluids all day long. Nature will high-five you for it.
- Cap has an angled handle that makes it comfortable to carry
- Handmade from lab-quality light weight borosilicate glass, makes it odourless, corrosion and mildew resistant
- Has a soft and easy-to-grip silicone sleeve
- Made from FDA-approved materials, BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Wide mouth for easy drinking, cleaning and refilling
- Suitable for cold or hot beverages
- Not shatter-proof – treat your new bottle just like any other precious breakable item
- Clean with warm soapy water, no need to remove the silicone sleeve
- Not microwave-safe
- Not suitable for carbonated drinks.
- Cap-off storage recommended
These are my favorite water bottles. They are beautifully designed and the colours are gorgeous. I have received many compliments about them. I had one break recently in the dish washer, which is why I ordered a replacement. They are meant to be dishwasher safe so will need to monitor this. Hopefully it was a one off.